Seasoned Baked Tortilla Strips
- 8 small corn tortillas( I used 8 small flour tortillas)
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat, or parchment paper.
- Cut tortillas into ½-inch strips. Add to a large bowl, toss with vegetable oil to coat. Sprinkle with seasonings. Toss to coast tortilla strips evenly.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet. bake for 5-10 minutes. Toss and return to the oven. Continue baking for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until desired crispness is reached.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.